Kyungsung Hostel offers a variety of room options, both mixed dorm and private. We feature two 8-bed dorms, one 4-bed dorm and one 2-bed private room with shared bathroom. Our hostel can accommodate up to 24 travelers, making this hostel a great option for large groups or family travelers. Any of our rooms may be reserved as a private room, depending on the amount of people present. From a single private to an eight bed private, we can accommodate both individual and group travelers who prefer a private environment.
- two shared bathroom w/ hot water 24 hours a day
- Central Heating System w/ heated floors
- TV with cable service
- Phone with international calling (additional cost per call)
- Blanket, pillow, sheets included.
- Bath towels available (2,000Kwon to buy)
- Desktop PC with internet access
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free breakfast (tea, coffee, toast, and jam)
- Laundry Service (3,000 KRW)
- Shared kitchen w/ refrigerator, toaster oven, dishes, utensils
Lzone Language Café:
- Pool table
- Foosball table
- Board games
- Delicious cuisine and drinks for purchase
- Great conversation with a diverse group of foreigners and Koreans
- Access to printer + copy machine
- Discounts to local restaurants, bars, karaoke, clothing shops, etc.
When staying in the dormitory we ask that you follow a few simple rules to maintain the safety and security of the dormitory and to maintain a comfortable environment for all residents in our building and in the dormitory.
- No outside guests are allowed in the dormitory. Also, please do not gather in front of the building to talk or smoke.
- Please wipe off your shoes outside before entering the hostel. You may store your shoes in the cupboard.
- Wash your own dishes, clean up after yourself in the shared bathrooms, and please dispose of any trash.
- Smoking and drinking are not allowed in the building, and please keep noise to a minimum after 11pm.
- You will be financially responsible for anything you damage or break.
- Please don’t touch the boiler and or air conditioner. If you need assistance, please ask our staff.